Won’t you join us?
The Friends of the Library is an organization of persons interested in libraries who advocate for and support the library as a group and individually. Since 1991, the Friends has raised almost $341,000 for St. Mary’s County Library.
Friends of the Library Membership Form Please mail your completed form to Friends of the Library, P.O. Box 165, Leonardtown, MD 20650
Upcoming Book Sales
Spring Book Sale – at the Fairgrounds
- Friday, April 22, 2016 12 – 7 p.m.(Members Only)
- Saturday, April 23, 2016 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday, April 24, 2016 12 – 4 p.m.
2016 Meeting Dates: 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 14, Leonardtown Library
- Monday, April 18, Fairgrounds
- May TBD: Annual Dinner
- Monday, September 12, Lexington Park Library
- Monday, October 10, Leonardtown Library *Columbus Day*
- Monday, November 14, Leonardtown Library
2015-2016 FOL Board
- Co-Presidents: Trish Parkinson & Sue Gibbs
- Vice President: Rebecca Vanecko
- Secretary: Lynn Williamson
- Treasurer: Ann Barnes
- Board Members:
- Jill Ashenfelter, Newsletter Editor
- Carole Barlow
- Louise Snell
- Connie Stoker, Membership Chair
- Jill Zitnick, Volunteer Coordinator
- Bob Parkinson, Finance Chair
- Rebecca Benton
- Julie Randall
- Library Representatives:
- Michael Blackwell
- Laura Boonchaisri