Friends of St. Mary’s County Library
Won’t you join us?
The Friends of the Library is an organization of persons interested in libraries who advocate for and support the library as a group and individually. Since 1991, the Friends has raised almost $341,000 for St. Mary’s County Library.
Upcoming Book Sales
Fall Book Sale – Leonardtown Library sidewalk
- Sunday, November 1, 2015 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Rain date: Sunday, November 8
Spring Book Sale – at the Fairgrounds
- Friday, April 22, 2016 12 – 7 p.m.(Members Only)
- Saturday, April 23, 2016 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday, April 24, 2016 12 – 4 p.m.
2015 Meeting Dates: 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, September 14, Leonardtown Library
- Monday, October 19, Charlotte Hall Library
- Monday, November 9, Leonardtown Library
2014-2015 FOL Board
|Co-Presidents:||Trish Parkinson & Sue Gibbs|
|Vice President:||Rebecca Vanecko|
|Jill Ashenfelter, Newsletter Editor|
|Connie Stoker, Membership Chair|
|Jill Zitnick, Volunteer Coordinator|
|Joan Marsh, Emerita|