Solicitation or vending of any kind is prohibited in any St. Mary’s County Library facility or on the premises.
The only exceptions are:
- Sales of library promotional material
- Friends of the Library fund raising, membership drives and sales of promotional items
- Book sales sponsored by the library or Friends of the Library
- Coffee bar items contracted by the library
- Sales of books, works of an author or illustrator and audio-visual materials at library sponsored programs
- Educational materials supporting a program held in the meeting room
- Farmers Market at Charlotte Hall Library.