St. Mary’s County Libraries have the following technology options available to our customers:
- Audio/Video Teleconferencing at Lexington Park – multiple site capability & HD projection system
- Wi-Fi Access
- Wireless Laptops at each branch–Lexington Park has one with Windows 8
- Self Checkout Machines
- LCD Projectors – for use in our meeting rooms
- Scanners – each branch has a scanner for use by our customers
- Color Laser Printers
- Zoomtext Software (available at all branches)
- Mobile Printing Service Send your print job to the library from anywhere
- Android Tablets
- Lexington Park has 12 student computers and an instructor terminal. Technology programming for various ages and skill levels are offered year-round at no cost to registrants. When workshops are not in session, the lab terminals are available for public use.
- Charlotte Hall and Leonardtown have Laptop Labs with 6 laptops each.
- Black & white copies from copier or computer/printer (8.5×11 or 8.5×14)– 20¢ per page
Double Sided–40¢ per page
- Black & white copies from copier or computer/printer (8.5×17)–30¢ per page
Double Sided– 60¢ per page
- Color Copies from copier or computer/printer (8.5×11 or 8.5×14) — $1.00 per page
Double Sided–$2.00 per page
- Color Copies from copier or computer/printer (8.5x 17)–$1.50 per page
Double Sided–$3.00 per page
- The fee for faxing is $1.75 for the first page and $1.00 for each additional page (international fees are $3.95 for the first page and $3.45 for each additional page). Fax machines accept credit cards. If you do not have a credit card, prepaid cards may be purchased at the checkout desk. Prepaid cards are sold in denominations of $1.75, $2.75, $3.75, $4.75, $5.75, $6.75, $10.75 and $18.75. Unused balances will not be refunded, but will remain on the card for future use.