St. Mary’s County Libraries have the following technology options available to our customers:
- Audio/Video Teleconferencing at Lexington Park – multiple site capability & HD projection system
- Wi-Fi Access – customers can bring their own Wi-Fi compatible devices in and use our internet access or use a Wi-Fi enabled laptop supplied by the branch
- Self Checkout Machines
- LCD Projectors – for use in our meeting rooms
- Scanners – each branch has a scanner for use by our customers
- Color Laser Printers
- Zoomtext Software (available at all branches)
- Wireless Printing from your Laptop
- Lexington Park has 12 student computers and an instructor terminal. Technology programming for various ages and skill levels are offered year-round at no cost to registrants. When workshops are not in session, the lab terminals are available for public use.
- Charlotte Hall and Leonardtown have Laptop Labs with 6 laptops each.
- Black & white copies from copier or computer/printer (8.5×11 or 8.5×14)– 20¢ per page
Double Sided–40¢ per page
- Black & white copies from copier or computer/printer (8.5×17)–30¢ per page
Double Sided– 60¢ per page
- Color Copies from copier or computer/printer (8.5×11 or 8.5×14) — $1.00 per page
Double Sided–$2.00 per page
- Color Copies from copier or computer/printer (8.5x 17)–$1.50 per page
Double Sided–$3.00 per page
- FAX–$1.50 for first page and $1 for each additional page; International: $4.95 for first page and $3.45 for each additional page.