January 1 – 31, 2019
Help us reach our county-wide goal of 1,000 books read in January. Read, log your books, and be entered to win Amazon gift cards!
You’ve logged 1,507 books as of January 18!
We got to 1,000, now help us reach 2,000!
Use Beanstack to Register and Log your Books
- Download ‘Beanstack Tracker’ from your device’s app store, or visit https://stmalib.beanstack.org. If you’re using the Beanstack app, search for St. Mary’s County Library.
- If you have used Beanstack for summer reading or another library program, enter your username/email and password. If you do not already have an account, you’ll need to create one.
- After entering your information to create the account, complete the reader profile. If you are an adult registering a child, enter your information first (you can participate in #ResolveToRead as well!)
- If you’d like to sign up one or more additional readers, select “Add Another Reader” and enter your child’s information
- For children not yet in school, select ‘None (or prefer not to say)’
- Register for #ResolveToRead by tapping “Current” in the Challenges section of the Beanstack app, or by clicking “Current Programs” on the Beanstack website.
- To log books you have read:
- In the Beanstack App:
- Tap the plus sign in the menu at the bottom of the screen
- Choose the reader or readers
- Choose your logging method. You can ‘Scan Title ISBN’ (barcode on the BACK of the book), ‘Manual ISBN’ (barcode on the BACK of the book), or ‘Enter Title Info’
- Deselect the ‘Track Progress?’ button and tap ‘Save’
- Select ‘Quick Log as Complete’
- On the Beanstack website:
- Make sure you are logging for the correct reader (the name is in the top right)
- Click ‘Log Reading and Activities’ in the upper left
- Select ‘Books,’ then select the date and input the title and author before clicking ‘Save’