St. Mary’s County Library has summer reading for all ages!
Complete challenges to be entered to win Amazon gift cards, and pick up your free t-shirt and books along the way!
Summer reading begins June 17! Pre-register now on Beanstack!
- Download ‘Beanstack Tracker’ from your device’s app store, or visit https://stmalib.beanstack.org. If you’re using the Beanstack app, search for St. Mary’s County Library.
- If you have used Beanstack for summer or winter reading, or another library program, enter your username/email and password. If you do not already have an account, you’ll need to create one.
- After entering your information to create the account, complete the reader profile. If you are an adult registering a child, enter your information first (summer reading is for adults too!) Adults, select 18+ or 18.5 for your age, and Adult for “Grade Level” and n/a for “School.”
- If you’d like to sign up one or more additional readers, select “Add Another Reader” and enter your child’s information
- For children not yet in school, select ‘None (or prefer not to say)’
- Register for Summer Reading and/or More to Explore on the Challenges tab in the app or under Programs on the website.
- Beginning June 17, find the Activity Badges and open the first one to see the list of activities.
- Complete five of the listed activities and check them off in Beanstack to earn your first badge.
- After you earn your first badge, pick up your free t-shirt from any Library location.
- Earn badges 2 – 4 by completing five activities in each challenge (you can repeat activities from other challenges).
- After badges 2 – 4, pick up a free book at any Library location.
- Each completed challenge gives you an entry into the end-of-summer Amazon gift card drawings!