Things to know before making a reservation
- Reservations can be made up to 4 months in advance on a rolling calendar basis. On the 1st day of each month, the calendar for the current month and the following 3 months (for a total for 4 months) will be open to the public for reservations.
- The maximum number of reservations an organization can request per calendar year is 26.
- Reservations may not be made for times outside of the library’s normal operating hours.
- Reservations must be made online. The library does not accept written, faxed, emailed or telephone requests for room reservations.
- You are responsible for making your own reservations. Library staff can show you how to reserve a room, but they cannot reserve the room for you
Making a Meeting Room Reservation
- From the list provided on the Meeting Room Reservations page, select the library where you want to make the reservation.
- On the left side of the calendar, check the box or boxes of the rooms you would like to view for availability. Hit the refresh button and the calendar will show the room(s) you selected.
- If you want to reserve a room at Lexington Park, please be aware that this library has three different meeting rooms, including two rooms that can be combined for one large room.
- From the drop down menu at the top of the calendar select the month that you wish to make the reservation. The screen will automatically change to that month.
- Click on the number of the day you wish to make the reservation. A list will appear that has the day broken down in increments of 15 minutes. Highlighted times are reserved and unavailable. Times available will have check boxes on the left and a status of open.
- Click on the box of the start time you wish to reserve the room and then on the box of the end time. The program will automatically fill in the slots between the selected times. Please remember to include any setup and take down times in your reservation.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select “Continue” to go to the next page.
- Complete all the fields on the Room Request Contact Information Page. Please use the organization’s full name and not acronyms when making a room request. The use of acronyms will slow the approval of your request. Click on the “Verify Request” button at the bottom of the page.
- Upon request, the contact name and telephone number on a reservation will be provided to the public upon request unless you state otherwise in the NOTES section at the time of your reservation request.
A review of your request will appear. Scan the information to be sure it is correct. If it is correct, click on the “Submit Request” button. If it is incorrect, either hit the “cancel” button or use your back button to return to the previous screen to change the incorrect information. Once the information is changed, click on the “Submit Request” button.
You will receive an e-mail stating that the library has received your request.
When the library has approved your request, you will receive another e-mail stating that your request has been approved.
If you are a business, the request will not be approved until payment for the reservation is received. It will remain pending to save your time slot.
Make a Meeting Room Reservation