The St. Mary’s County Library Foundation, Inc. (the Foundation), was launched in 2016 to develop a year-round program of public support to provide supplemental funding for the Library, including support for capital improvement projects such as the new Leonardtown Library.
The start of 2018 marks an exciting moment for the new Leonardtown Library, the St. Mary’s County Library Foundation, and our community. The library project recently received a number of competitive bids and the Library Foundation was just awarded 501(c)(3) status. We are well-positioned to galvanize our community’s efforts to support the new Leonardtown Library! The new year will bring exciting fund-raising events and a dynamic new capital campaign to unite our community around the new library facility.
If you would like to make a monetary donation to the Foundation, please use the Donate button below to do so via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to donate. You may pay with a credit or debit card. You may also choose to mail your donation to St. Mary’s County Library Foundation, 23250 Hollywood Rd., Leonardtown, MD 20650.
The Foundation Board
- Michael Luginbill, President
- Robbie Loker, Vice President
- Janice Hummel, Secretary
- Denise Lumpkins, Treasurer
- Beth Roth, Library Trustee Representative
- Lloyd Timberlake, Friends of the St. Mary’s County Library Representative
- Marylee Russell, Library Representative
- Michael Dunn, Community Representative
- Michael Blackwell, Library Director, ex officio
Contact the Foundation Board at email@example.com.