The St. Mary’s County Library Foundation, Inc. (the Foundation), was launched in 2016 to develop a year-round program of public support to provide supplemental funding for the Library, including support for capital improvement projects such as the new Leonardtown Library.
The Foundation looks forward to leading our community’s efforts to come together to build a new Library facility to ensure that St. Mary’s County remains a great place to live, raise families and age comfortably.
If you would like to make a monetary donation to the Foundation, please use the Donate button below to do so via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to donate. You may pay with a credit or debit card. You may also choose to mail your donation to St. Mary’s County Library Foundation, 23250 Hollywood Rd., Leonardtown, MD 20650.
The Foundation Board
- Michael Luginbill, President
- Robbie Loker, Vice President
- Janice Hummel, Secretary
- Denise Lumpkins, Treasurer
- Carole Romary, Library Trustee Representative
- Lloyd Timberlake, Friends of the St. Mary’s County Library Representative
- Marylee Russell, Library Representative
- Michael Dunn, Community Representative
- Michael Blackwell, Library Director, ex officio
Contact the Foundation Board at firstname.lastname@example.org.