The St. Mary’s County Library Foundation, Inc. (the Foundation), was launched in 2016 to develop a year-round program of public support to provide supplemental funding for the Library, including support for capital improvement projects such as the new Leonardtown Library.
Read Between the Wines
October 12, 2018
Special thanks to David’s Flowers, Printing Press, Inc., and Library Interiors for their generous support, and Bailey’s Catering and Port of Leonardtown Winery for their kindness and help with Read Between the Wines, an evening of smooth jazz, smoother wines, and delicious food to celebrate the construction of the new Leonardtown Library at Tudor Hall.
If you would like to make a monetary donation to the Foundation, please use the Donate button below to do so via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to donate. You may pay with a credit or debit card. You may also choose to mail your donation to St. Mary’s County Library Foundation, 23250 Hollywood Rd., Leonardtown, MD 20650.
The Foundation Board
- Michael Luginbill, President
- Michael Dunn, Vice President
- Janice Hummel, Secretary
- Denise Lumpkins, Treasurer
- Leslie Roberts, Community Representative
- Beth Roth, Library Trustee Representative
- Lloyd Timberlake, Friends of the St. Mary’s County Library Representative
- Marylee Russell, Library Representative
- Michael Blackwell, Library Director, ex officio
Contact the Foundation Board at email@example.com.