The St. Mary’s County Library Foundation, Inc. (the Foundation), was launched in 2016 to develop a year-round program of public support to provide supplemental funding for the Library, including support for capital improvement projects such as the new Leonardtown Library.
If you would like to make a monetary donation to the Foundation, please use the Donate button below to do so via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to donate. You may pay with a credit or debit card. You may also choose to mail your donation to St. Mary’s County Library Foundation, 23250 Hollywood Rd., Leonardtown, MD 20650.
The Foundation Board
- Michael Luginbill, President
- Michael Dunn, Vice President
- Janice Hummel, Secretary
- Denise Lumpkins, Treasurer
- Leslie Roberts, Community Representative
- Beth Roth, Library Trustee Representative
- Lloyd Timberlake, Friends of the St. Mary’s County Library Representative
- Marylee Russell, Library Representative
- Michael Blackwell, Library Director, ex officio
Contact the Foundation Board at firstname.lastname@example.org.