Information staff will proctor examinations for individuals, subject to the availability of staff and the following guidelines. There is a fee of $10 for proctoring per examination. Please submit the form below to request a proctoring appointment.
- There is a fee of $10 per examination.
- Examinations must be scheduled in advance and must be taken during normal library hours.
- The Library will proctor written, faxed, emailed or on-line examinations.
- If necessary, the student is responsible for informing the educational institution of the proctor’s name and contact information so that the test may be delivered. The proctor will notify the student when the test has arrived.
- Before taking the examination, the student will be required to present a picture I.D. Students are expected to come prepared with the necessary or required supplies to take the examination.
- Proctors will not monitor a student continuously during an examination, but may check on the student periodically. The Library cannot guarantee a locked or secure place for the test, nor a quiet study room for taking the examination. Proctors will enforce any time limits that are placed on the examination, as well as other rules set forth in the examination materials. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm that this proctoring policy meets the requirements of the educational institution giving the examination as proctors will not agree to conditions that cannot be met.
- If the test is required to be returned to the educational institution via email, the proctor will do so after the student completes the test.
- If the test is required to be mailed back to the educational institution via USPS, the student or educational institution must provide a stamped envelope. The proctor will mail the test after the student completes it.
- If the test is required to be returned to the educational institution via UPS or FedEx, the student or educational institution must provide a pre-paid envelope. The proctor will mail the test after the student completes it.
- The Library will not be responsible for any delayed examinations, nor for any completed examinations once they leave the Library’s possession and have been mailed back to the educational institution. It is the student’s responsibility to follow up and to ensure that the examination arrived at the educational institution.
Please submit this form if you need to schedule a test proctoring appointment. A Library staff member will contact you for further details or to schedule your appointment.
"*" indicates required fields