St. Mary’s County Library meeting rooms are not available for new reservations at this time. The rooms are currently closed due to the public health recommendations against gatherings. At this time, we do not have an estimate of when meeting rooms will reopen.
St. Mary’s County Library study rooms will be closed as of Friday, November 13 as Library services are being reduced in response to the recent COVID-19 trends in our county.
St. Mary’s County Library meeting rooms may be reserved for use during open hours by individuals, organizations, and businesses who agree to observe the rules and whose activities will not adversely affect the library operations. There is no fee for meeting room use.
Study Rooms are available at the Lexington Park and Leonardtown Libraries to provide Library customers with a quiet space for studying, reading, small group discussions, tutoring, and other related activities. There is no fee for study room use.
Room Reservation Information
- Meeting Room Policy and Regulations
- Study Room Policy
- Meeting Room reservations can be made up to 120 days in advance on a rolling calendar basis. Study Rooms can be reserved up to two days in advance.
- View or cancel your meeting room reservations. If you reserved the room with your library card number and PIN, you can login to that website with that information. If you did not use a library card number and PIN to reserve the room, you can use the reference number you received in the email confirming your request.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
- Cancelling meeting or study room reservations:
- A cancellation link is provided in your confirmation email that allows you to cancel your reservation if needed. Please use this link to cancel your reservation. If you reserved the room with your library card number and PIN, you can login to that website with that information to cancel. If you did not use a library card number and PIN to reserve the room, you can use the reference number you received in the email confirming your request.
- Meeting Room Reservations: If you are unable to cancel your meeting room reservation, you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, the name of your organization, and the location, date, and time of your reservation so we can cancel the reservation.
- Study Room Reservations: If you are unable to cancel your study room reservation online, please call the Library as soon as possible to cancel your reservation. Lexington Park: 301-863-8188; Leonardtown: 301-475-2846
Room Capacities and Amenities
Information about meeting room capacities and amenities (including photos of the rooms) is available in the meeting room reservation system (linked to at the top of this page). Download a PDF detailing meeting room capacity and amenities