Mango Languages courses are offered in 71 languages, including 20 ESL courses and specialty courses focused on specific subjects.
Use Mango Languages on a PC or Mac:
- Click Mango Languages.
- You can try Mango as a guest, but to save your progress, create a profile with your email address, a password, and your St. Mary’s County Library card number.
- Once you’ve logged in, choose the language you want to start to learning.
Use the Mango Languages app for Android or iOS:
- You must create a Mango Languages account via a web browser before using the app. Click Mango Languages and create a profile with your email address, a password, and your St. Mary’s County Library card number.
- Search for and download the Mango Languages app in your device’s app store.
- Login to the app with the email address and password you created on the website, and start learning!