POSITION: Page, Part-time, 12 hours per week
CLOSING DATE: April 23, 2018
LOCATION: Charlotte Hall Library
HOURS: Must be able to work Tuesday/Thursday and 2 other shifts beginning after 12 p.m.
SALARY: $9.25 per hour
- Knowledge of alphabetical order and decimal system order
- Ability to understand and follow oral instructions and simple written instructions
- Ability to learn and apply established procedures in shelving of materials
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good physical strength and stamina: Work requires physical effort in the handling of materials or boxes in non-strenuous work positions up to 30 pounds and/or continual standing or walking of 75%+ of the time
- Sort and shelve library materials
- Maintain order of collection
- May retrieve materials for staff and customers
HOW TO APPLY:
See full job description and apply online now.
St. Mary’s County Library is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Law requires all applicants to show proof of identity and right to work in U.S.