POSITION: Page, Part-time, 12 hours per week
CLOSING DATE: August 29, 2018
LOCATION: Lexington Park Library
HOURS: Monday 1-5, Wednesday 1-5, Sunday 12-4
SALARY: $10.00 per hour
- Sort and shelve library materials
- Maintain order of collection
- May retrieve materials for staff and customers
- Knowledge of alphabetical order and decimal system order
- Ability to understand and follow oral instructions and simple written instructions
- Ability to learn and apply established procedures in shelving of materials
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good physical strength and stamina: Work requires physical effort in the handling of materials or boxes in non-strenuous work positions up to 30 pounds and/or continual standing or walking of 75%+ of the time
HOW TO APPLY:
See full job description and apply online now.
St. Mary’s County Library is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Law requires all applicants to show proof of identity and right to work in U.S.