- Browse available magazines here or on the RBdigital app.
- Magazines have no due date. Users may checkout an unlimited number of magazines and keep them on their device.
- If you have trouble with RBdigital, please contact the RBdigital Support Team at 1-877-772-8346, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Support is available 7:30am – 6:30pm ET, Monday through Friday.
The RBdigital App
- First, visit the RBdigital Gateway in a browser and Register.
- Download the RBdigital app for:
- Login to the app using the account created in the browser.
- See which devices are compatible with the library’s downloadable collection.
- Having trouble getting started? View the Help page for tips on getting started and using the service.
- Magazines do not count toward your six checkouts, nor do they need to be placed on hold. Magazines are always available.
- Choose your checkout period- 7, 14, or 21 days.
The Libby App
- Try the Libby app for your Android, iOS, or Microsoft device.
- Install the Libby app from your device’s app store.
- Open the app and find your library. You can search for St. Mary’s County Library, or enter your city or zip code.
- Browse the collection and borrow a magazine title. When prompted, sign in with your St. Mary’s County Library card.
- Borrowed titles appear on your shelf and will download to the app automatically so you can read offline. From your shelf, you can tap Open Magazine to open a title to read in the app.
- See OverDrive’s Libby Help page for more information.